Planned exhibits for Trump’s Planned Presidential Lie-brary include:
- The Fraud Room–includes photos, tapes, microfilm, old voting machines, emails, death certificates of voters, and videos of all frauds perpetrated during the Trump years, mostly proven by Trump’s own panel of raters. Featured Fraud is, of course, the 2020 election which he actually won “by a lot,” so said Trump himself.
- The Lies Room–actually this comprises three huge rooms of some three million Trump lies, some never before revealed to the general public. Featured lie is coronavirus is like a little flu, will pass “like a miracle,” and can be treated by swallowing bleach. These are organic rooms in that archived lies are added as they come in which is daily, even minute by minute. So check these pages often. We scream worldwide at TrumpLieBrary.con.
- The Golf Room–for the first time the Lie-brary reveals that Trump’s actual number of rounds were 3 times more than reported. Twelve actual scorecards are included in the featured display, seven of which show redacted numbers in Trump’s own blackout style. A secondary feature shows Trump’s actual handicap, also redacted.
- The Executive Order Room–this room features 317 EOs with nothing written on them except Trump’s signature. These were apparently written for photo ops with Republican bobbleheads behind him nodding approval to show his base all the campaign promises he’s kept. The Lie-brary considered including these in the Con Room, but one of Trump’s sons objected.
- The Con Room–this includes great and effective cons from Trump’s life before and during his reign–er, term of office. Top of the list is Trump’s Birther campaign against former President Obama, which after years of trumped up evidence trying to show Obama was not native born, he finally dropped the effort when he himself saw he was even conning himself while all the time convincing himself he was right all along. A Conning the Con Himself Room is tentatively planned by the Lie-brary. Other displays include The Pro-Life, Anti-Abortion Con, The Law and Order Con, and The I’m a Very Rich Man Con.
- The Revisionist History Room–this is unlike any other presidential library room in history. Here, a wax figure of Trump is elegantly displayed next to a portrait of Lincoln, under the heading The Two Greatest Presidents in American History, with an appropriately revisionist note, “President Trump is actually THE greatest President as he did more for Blacks than even Lincoln.” There are also revisionist displays concerning Putin, Un, Netanyahu, and our troops. A Mount Rushmore Room is in the planning stages for when the National Park site can be modified.
- Trump’s Health Room–fully 17 actual letters, dictated to Trump’s doctors by Trump himself and actually signed by said MDs. These have never before been revealed to the press or the public, and give the REAL picture of Trump’s health from his own mouth, mood, and mind. It’s also the inner Trump, for the letters include his mental health from his very own perspective. This room should be very popular, “probably more popular than any other room at any other Presidential Lie-brary,” Trump told Newsmax.
- Fake News Room–there’s nothing in this room except blank walls at present. A proposal is afoot to rename it the He Who Smelt it Dealt It Room.
- Rally Room–a huge, empty ballroom, with moveable walls, designed to crush, or put the fear of Trump, on friends and foe alike.
- The Trump Family History Room–here are some of the littlest known con men and women in history. Actual DNA of some of these characters is displayed in attractive bell jars, as well as mug shots and prison numbers of many. Bring a lunch when visiting this room: You’ll be there awhile.
- There are several basement rooms in the planning stages that will feature dimmed or no lighting, echoing acoustics, a hall of mirrors to distort any sense of reality a visitor may have had upon entering the Lie-brary, and a room completely wallpapered with Trump tweets “throughout the year,” also designed to disorient visitors (or mesmerize his cult followers) upon entry.
- The Lawsuit Room–this will take you step by agonizing step through each of the 10,000 lawsuits Trump has filed against others over the years. Although few have gone his way, Trump shows, in his own words, those were fraudulent and politically motivated and designed to demean his greatness. Evidence is not provided as the room ran out of space.
- Gift Shop–these rooms take up fifteen of the sixteen floors of the entire Lie-brary, filled with Trump memorabilia, tchotchke, bobbleheads of him and all of his surviving enablers, and assorted tourist bling-bling, all with Trump’s official stamped signature.
Scheduled opening of the Trump Lie-brary: TBA, pending the outcome of the election.
Hours: TBA. Appointments necessary.
No masks or social distancing allowed.
Groups of any size permitted.
Phone number by special arrangement. Delays up to five hours.
The RNC and Donald Trump approve this message, which is the underlying lie that underlies this lie-filled post.